How To Replace a Lost High School Diploma


Share post:

Is your high school diploma missing? It is frustrating to think that you may have misplaced it. However, it is a good idea to replace a lost high school diploma if it means you can proceed in life without worry.

Most states allow graduates to request a duplicate copy of their diploma if it is lost.

If yours is missing, follow the steps below on how to replace a lost high school diploma.

File a Request for Replacement

This can usually be done online, or you can contact the school records office. You will need to provide some information, such as who you are, the school you attended, and your graduation year. 

The school records office will likely ask for a fee to cover the cost of issuing a replacement diploma, which can vary from school to school. After filing your request, the replacement diploma will be delivered to the address provided. The diploma should be handled carefully; do not keep it in an area where it can become wet or damaged. 

Gather Documentation to Support the Request

It’s important to obtain a copy of the student’s transcript, any awards or honors earned during high school, as well as any proof of school enrollment. For a signed copy of the application, contact the school or district office to fill out paperwork or request a form.

Include any relevant contact information such as current phone numbers, addresses, and any other pertinent data. The request must also include other forms of proof that the person did in fact attend and graduated. Official identifications such as a driver’s license, an old school photo ID, or a yearbook can usually suffice.

Arrange Payment for Replacement Fee

You’ll need to provide your full name and other pertinent information. Once you know the fee, you can arrange payment. You can send a check or money order, or pay with a credit or debit card. Make sure you put the name of the high school in the memo line or on the envelope.

You can also ask if the school accepts payment over the phone or online. Once you’ve arranged payment, your high school will be able to provide you with a signed and sealed copy of your diploma.

Obtain A Fake Diploma

If the school no longer exists or a diploma cannot be obtained, then an alternative way is to obtain a fake diploma. Fake diplomas can be purchased online, allowing the customer to choose the design, color, school, and authenticity of the document.

Ensure the diploma looks professional and meets the local state specifications. Once you have made a sound decision, provide the store with customized details and follow up with proofreading. Finally, after the diploma is complete, store it in a safe place for memories to look back on.

Find fake diplomas here for a quick and easy solution.

Obtaining a Lost High School Diploma Today

Replacing a lost high school diploma is an easy process if done correctly. Be sure to contact the school, state department of education, or private diploma signing companies and collect the proper papers and forms needed. Allow time for processing and replacing the diploma, and if needed, get a copy of proof of graduation. Now you have all the steps to replace a lost high school diploma – time to get started!

Are you interested in reading more about topics like history, travel, and other education? Check out our other blog posts today!


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here


Related articles

How to Successfully Manage Your Finances After Consolidating Your Debt

Consolidating your debt into a single loan with a set repayment term can simplify payment and make meeting...

The Rise of VoIP Trends That Businesses Should Watch Out For

Guest posting is a good technique to introduce a new audience to your knowledge. It also increases the...

Enhance Your Home’s Security With a Fence

A fence is an effective way to boost privacy and security in your home. Moreover, it can help...

The Prince Rupert – Ketchikan ferry route

North-west North America is a true wildlife destination that attracts travelers from all over the world. One of...